Wednesday 26 August 2009

Daddy's Gone




I haven't had sex in.... about a week?
Don't mock, it's a long time for me.
I'm about to ovulate, I know I am, I can feel it, and I want it sooooooooo badly.

I want to spread myself open and let him torment me. I want to submit to his will.
Even his eyes on me make me wet.
I want to kneel up on the bed and let him chastise me with the flat of his hard hand again the cheeks of my ass.
I long to lay with my head hanging over the edge of the bed so he can fill my mouth with his cock,
fuck my throat, and watch me squirm.
I want him to prise me open with his fingers, oh his fingers! I want him to touch me inside, in all those places that only he ever found, and mastered...
I want him to watch me flood and drip, to writhe beneath him, held firm in his grasp...

But I can't. I am alone.

I was his Baby. He was my Daddy. Now he's gone.

No comments: