Friday 28 November 2008

still smiling (it's not gas)

My mum has nasty flu, will be in hospital for 'minor' surgery next month, and is having a cow about my brother (see below)

My auntie is just out of hospital now having had surgery.

My cousin is in hospital post surgery and due for more chemo, which doesn't seem to be helping as much as he'd/we'd/they'd/I'd hoped.

My loopy brother has gotten his mentally ill girlfriend pregnant, no idea what his other girlfriend's gonna think, or how soon we're going to face the fallout of what is undoubtedly his most stupid idea yet.

My university assure me that I am a priority but they still cant find me a dyslexia tutor, the LEA hasn't even bothered to reply to me yet, never mind allocate me anything or return my passport.

I still can't find long term counselling.

My revolting paedo father is out on bail and seems likely to get away with abusing two more of his children, partly because my brother (see above) is too messed up to give any more evidence.

I have bugs that live in my bed and bite me when I'm not paying attention.

My flatemates are warthogs. With blue gunk. The hair and water and pee I get, I even understand the grease and crumbs and inability to wash cutlery ( I do not exaggerate) but what is the blue gunk about? Indeed what is the blue gunk?

The teacher in whose class I am undertaking my placement is a genuine sour puss control freak two faced bitch.

I am way way way behind with my academic work, so much so that it is almost too late.

I've run out of money.

My period is late (actually it arrived as I was posting this, small blessings)

I'm pretty tired, with the remains of a nasty cold.

Other than that I'm fine. Surprisingly positive.

No comments: